Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Popsicles.



Summer in Louisiana is NOT a joke. It has been extremely hot, humid, and disgusting. I suppose it has effected my mood in ways I am beginning to notice. I have been crabby, bitchy even. Not myself. The weather, mixed with a lot of other feelings and blah blah blah...I need to remind myself of who I am. I let this blog go a little, but I am realizing that it will be a wonderful way for me to filter out more of my thoughts.

This is really a hello. A reintroduction to my blog if you will. I didn't quite get it off the ground before. I concentrated too much on structuring it instead of letting it flow a bit more freely from myself. No more!

So I'm back.

One thing always make me feel a little better. Popsicles. They really give you a little kick of yummy cold goodness. It kinda takes me back to when I was a kid. Go have a popsicle right now. Put a smile on your face and relaaaax. Back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Icees. They are my popsicles. Icees are a huge stress relief for me. It reminds me of when Daddy would get me one when I was upset about something or "just cause". Then I would know that everything would be ok and was right with the world.
    That and they taste really good. :-D

    ReplyDelete