Sunday, August 29, 2010

Perler Beads are ADDICTIVE!

Photobucket


I got a hold of a butt ton of Perler Beads (Fusion Fun, etc. There are several brands.) And these things are SOOOO much fun. It has been taking up a lot of my office hours lately. If you check www.deviantart.com, you will find some pretty epic work - things like portraits and large, complex illustrations by some people with a LOT of time on their hands.

Photobucket

Aren't these adorable? I'm really gravitating towards computer-related content. The floppys are just great to me. And I love the broken image icon. Any suggestions? I want to do some really unique stuff. The deviant site is INUNDATED with Nintendo and Pokemon works. I did make a gold coin, to hang in my car...but I was thinking more along Scott Pilgrim. I'm trying to steer clear of Mario haha. It's just too easy.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! You could get ahead of the curve and do some Tron stuff. It comes out in December.

    ReplyDelete